Tropicana Gardens is proud to welcome SBCC athletes. Tropicana hosts more than 90 summer camps annually and has been the summer home of Michael Jordan’s Flight School since 1995.
- We welcome your recruits to come and stay with teammates during the year to get a taste of the SBCC experience. We’re happy to provide a meal pass for each recruit during their visit.
- We are happy to accommodate your season schedule and have your athletes move in early for training, if required, and stay over breaks.
- You can reserve spaces with us while recruiting and decide where you want your athletes to live (i.e., suite configurations). Many of your recruits may already be familiar with Tropicana Gardens as they may have stayed with us during a summer camp.
- Tropicana’s suite-style furnished rooms, with their extra-long twin beds, bathrooms and living room, provide your athletes with ample personal living space.
- Your athletes enjoy unlimited all-day dining in our onsite café. There is an ever-changing choice of hot entrees, homemade soups, and extensive salad and deli bar, fresh fruits, fresh baked desserts, and a daily vegetarian selection. Nutritious food is cooked from scratch. Our chefs are happy to accommodate special dietary requests for your athlete.
- Tropicana’s Resident Assistants host dozens of events each quarter, designed to integrate your players into their college “home.” These varied programs provide a positive outlet and go a long way towards creating a connected community.
- Our management team lives on site.
- We offer a range of price points, including singles, doubles, triples and quads which helps your athletes’ financial aid dollars to go further. Our all-in-one package includes rent, unlimited meal plan, light housekeeping and all utilities.