Tropicana Gardens Residence Hall - Sign Early
UCSB PROMOTION: Sign by February 15, 2019 and SAVE $1,000 on your housing contract*
Tropicana Gardens private residence hall is a great choice if you want to live in a small, friendly community of hardworking UCSB students.
Come Take a Tour!
Join our community and...
- Close to Campus. You’ll find us near the West Gate of Main Campus close to class and athletic venues.
- Stretch Out. Enjoy suite living with more space! Each of our 111 furnished suites comes with three bedrooms, a living room and private bathrooms.
- Connect. It’s easy to meet people when you live at Tropicana Gardens. Our Resident Assistants organize dozens of social events every month.
- Eat Well. Get together with your friends at our onsite café. Contracts include 10 meals a week standard, and you can upgrade to 14, 17, or unlimited meals per week.
- Relax. Our resort-style amenities include a 27-seat movie theater, rec room, fitness center, heated pool, and 24-hour quiet study lounge.
- Live with Friends. Have a roommate already? Great! Just let us know. Or use our roommate matching service to help find your future friends. While we can't promise they'll be your new BFFs, we work at finding people who get you.
- Feel Safe. Trop management is easy to reach 24/7. We have an executive director who lives on site, keycards and security cameras, and RAs and courtesy patrol perform nightly rounds.
- Save Money. Your room, meal plan, light housekeeping and utilities-—even high-speed WiFi—are all included in one easy monthly payment. We offer single, double, triple and quad occupancy bedrooms. Compare our rates to campus!
Choose Tropicana Gardens for your next year at UCSB.
Questions? Call (805) 968-4319.
*Sign by February 15, 2019 and we'll take $1,000 off your final contract payment. Contract must be approved by March 1, 2019.