Tropicana Gardens is proud to welcome UCSB and SBCC athletes. Tropicana hosts more than 90 summer camps annually and has been the summer home of Michael Jordan’s Flight School since 1995.
- We are happy to accommodate your season schedule and have your athletes move in early for training, if required, and stay over breaks.
- You can reserve spaces with us while recruiting and decide where you want your athletes to live (i.e., suite configurations). Many of your recruits may already be familiar with Tropicana Gardens as they may have stayed with us during a summer camp.
- Tropicana’s suite-style furnished rooms, with their extra-long twin beds, bathrooms and living room, provide your athletes with ample personal living space.
- Your athletes will enjoy dining in our onsite café, with multiple meal plan options to fit your needs. There is an ever-changing choice of hot entrees, homemade soups, and extensive salad and deli bar, fresh fruits, fresh baked desserts, and a daily vegetarian selection. Nutritious food is cooked from scratch. Our chefs are happy to accommodate special dietary requests for your athlete.
- Tropicana’s Resident Assistants host dozens of events each quarter, designed to integrate your players into their college “home.” These varied programs provide a positive outlet and go a long way towards creating a connected community.
- Our management team lives on site.
- We offer a range of price points, including singles, doubles, triples and quads which helps your athletes’ financial aid dollars to go further. Our all-in-one package includes rent, unlimited meal plan, light housekeeping and all utilities.
To reserve your athletes’ space or to arrange for early move-in, please contact Laura Versola, Director of Leasing, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions please call -
Phone: (805) 968-4319.