The Ultimate Freshman Experience
Make your first year at UCSB your best year. At Trop, it’s easy to make friends in our tight-knit community. Our outstanding Resident Assistants organize dozens of get-togethers every quarter. Our professional staff, who live on site, is here to help, too, whether it’s a question about move-in, directions to your class or a request for your favorite dessert
- More personal living space compared to campus dorms
- Furnished, suite-style rooms with a common living room and one or two bathrooms in the suite single, double, triple and quad occupancy bedrooms available
- Roommate matching service available
- Café Trop is right downstairs — chose from 7, 10 (included in standard contract), 14, 17 or 19 meals per week
- Close to lecture halls, athletic fields and UCSB’s Rec Center
- Heated pool and on-site fitness center, outfitted with cardio equipment and weights
- Study lounge/computer lab, a rec room, bike and vehicle parking, and a convenient laundry room on site
- Only residence hall with a private movie theater
As a privately-owned residence hall, Tropicana Gardens has its own leasing process.
Questions? Call (805) 968-4319.